A little catch up...
Hey loves! It feels like I haven't posted in forever, so I thought it might be a fun idea to share a few facts about me and maybe have a little catch up with ya all.
- I'm a farm girl but I also really love to dress up and experiment with new looks when ever I get the chance too.
- I love my pets and I have two horses, a cat, a dog, and a goldfish( also a lot of cows too).
- I have an Instagram account especially for my artwork where I like to share all my drawings and its called @thatartgirl__
-I really love photography and I am hoping that one day I will be able to travel around New Zealand taking photographs.
- My favorite cold drink would have to be either a smoothie or a Iced Chocolate, and my favorite hot drink would have to be a hot chocolate.
- I would really like to travel to Paris, Greece, Britain,Australia, and maybe america one day.
- I really love to red other peoples blogs, so if you leave a comment with your blog linked I would love to check it out.
- My friends and family are the absolute best and I love them to bits.
- Its crazy that I have a blog, but yet I don't own any makeup (although I would really like to, my mum hasn't really let me yet)
- I'm fifteen years old and I'm a single pringle.
- I love to play sport and be all fitnessy (lol I don't think that's a word but I'm gonna roll with it anyway)
- I like to read books with love story's and/or adventure in them, by the way I'm nearly finished Fangirl now and omg it's such a good book.
- I am hoping to go to university and study architecture or something to do with design and being creative.
- My photography camera that I use is the Canon 600D and I absolutely love using it.
- I listen to country music and my favorite artists right now are: Dan + Shay, Kelsea Ballerini, Maddie and Tae, Hunter Hayes, and Raelynn.
So that was just a few facts about me that I could think of on the spot! How about in the comments you share a fact with me about you, I would love to read them! Thank you so much for reading, it means so much to me that I have people reading my blog. <3
Sunsets and Salty Hair,